This poncho is one of BLÆSTs most iconic styles, designed with functionality in mind. Since its first release, it has undergone significant refinement to increase its performance in testing weather.
With a high-neck half-zip construction and an adjustable hood, the poncho makes it easier to shield yourself from rain and wind. You can also adjust the sleeve openings with elastic lycra cuffs.
Aalesund poncho is comfortable underneath a backpack when you go on outdoor adventures or commute to work. We do, however, recommend sizing down for a more regular fit.
The model is 177 cm tall and is wearing a size S. This is a unisex style with an oversized fit. For women, we recommend to size down one size.
– Oversized fit, medium length
– Reflective details
– Laminated Zippers
– Half-zip neck opening
– Adjustable hood
– Side pockets with zip
– Adjustable sleeve opening with elastic lycra cuff
– Waterproof Rating: 20 000 mm
– Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
– 3L Care-Tech Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination with woven backing
– Taped sealed seams
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.
Do you have any questions about orders, payment, or shipping? Check out the overview of frequently asked questions in our help center.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions there, do not hesitate to contact us.