Make rainwear a family affair with our Mini Bergen Poncho made using a waterproof, windproof and breathable 3-Layer Care-Tech Pro. Adopting all of the same details as the adult's version, this is an outerwear silhouette that will keep the kids dry without compromising on aesthetic design.
– Kids, 2 - 12 year
– Oversized silhouette
– Reflex details
– Chest pocket with flap
– Easy to pull-on
– Fold up sleeve adjustment
– 3L Care-Tech Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Waterproof rating: 20 000 mm
– Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.
Do you have any questions about orders, payment, or shipping? Check out the overview of frequently asked questions in our help center.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions there, do not hesitate to contact us.