The Bergen Poncho is a key player in our Women's outerwear range, boasting waterproof, windproof and breathable properties that are sure to protect you during inclement weather. The A-shaped silhouette lends a unique cut that doesn’t compromise on the garment's technical acumen.
– Adjustable sleeve opening with elastic lycra cuff
– Oversized storm hood
– Chest pocket with zip
– Extra pocket flap (Pimp your poncho)
– 3L Care-Tech Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Water column: 20 000 mm
– Breathable: 10 000gm/24hrs
- Close all zippers, buttons and velcro.
- Wash at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach or softening or rinsing agents, as they can damage the water-resistant properties and colours of the fabric.
- Rinse the garment twice, before hanging it up to dry.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. Though this has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.