Using RDS-approved down insulation, the Emblem Jacket is a light, warm and sleek outerwear style that shouldn’t be overlooked. Combining both a TPU Lamination and 2L Care-RS Pro construction, it truly stands up to the elements by keeping the rain at bay whilst allowing water vapour to escape. Allow for layering underneath by using the two-way zipper entry to your advantage. Style it however you like!
– Down Insulated
– Reflective details
– Laminated Zippers
– Front pockets with zip
– Chest pocket
– Branded zipper pulls
– Full front zip with Chin Guard
– 2L Care-RS Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Waterproof Rating: 20 000 mm
– Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
– RDS Approved 90% Duck Down and 10% Feather
- Close all zippers, buttons and velcro. Remove all reflexes, and turn the jacket inside out. Remember to close the zipper in front.
Wash the jacket alone, and preferably with tumble dryer balls.
Feel free to use a down program, if your machine does not have this, a gentle washing program can be used.
- Wash at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach or softening or rinsing agents, as they can damage the water-resistant properties and colours of the fabric.
- Rinse the garment twice, before hanging it up to dry. Shake and puff up the jacket every half hour until the jacket is completely dry
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. Though this has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.