Are you looking for a pair of stylish yet functional pants? Then our Volsdal pant is the perfect choice!
This pair of unisex trousers have a comfortable and relaxed fit with wide legs, which gives you freedom of movement and a stylish silhouette. The pants have water-repellent slanted zips and welt pockets at the back.
The model is 189,5 cm and is wearing size L.
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
- 3L care tech pro
- 3-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- Water-repellent slanted zip pockets
- Belt with a magnetic Fidlock®-buckle
- Adjustable bottom hem
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.