A minimalistic rain poncho that will shield you from the elements and stand the test of time
Aalesund poncho is designed with functionality in mind. It has a high-neck half-zip construction and an adjustable hood, making it easy to shield yourself from rain and wind. Even though it’s got an oversized fit, the Aalesund poncho is also comfortable underneath a backpack when you go on outdoor adventures or commute to work.
The model is is 188 cm tall and is wearing a size L. Aalesund poncho is a unisex style with an oversized fit. For women, we recommend sizing down one size.
Aalesund poncho is crafted using Care Tech, BLÆSTs own fabric. It’s a three-layer membrane that offers protection, breathability, and flexibility.
Aalesund poncho is constructed using:
- 3L care tech pro
- 3-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- 100% Recycled Polyester (GRS certified)
- Oversized fit, medium length
- Removable reflective tag
- Half-zip neck opening
- Adjustable hood with molded brim
- Side pockets with zip
- Adjustable sleeve opening with elastic lycra cuff
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Breathability: 10 000 gm/24hrs
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.