Bergen mini AW21
An all around functional and cool poncho for the little ones, as well as for mom and dad.
– 1 - 12 Year
– 3L Dry-Tech Pro
– 100% Polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Straight fit, medium length
– Reflective details
– Adjustable hood
– Chest pocket with flap and zip
– Fold up sleeve adjustment
– Water column: 20 000 mm
– Breathable: 10 000gm/24hrs
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.