The iconic Bergen poncho in new seasonal colors – perfect for fall and winter!
This rain poncho is a key player in our women’s outerwear range, as it’s waterproof and windproof. With its A-shaped silhouette and oversized fit, the Bergen poncho looks good on everyone – regardless of body type and how you feel on a particular day. It combines technical functionalities and minimalistic design features to ensure your Bergen poncho will stand the test of time.
Since Bergen poncho has an oversized fit, we recommend choosing your regular size or sizing down for a slightly more fitted look.
In the colors Vetiver and Beige, the model is 177 cm tall and wearing a size S. In the other colors, the model is 175 cm tall and is wearing a size S.
Bergen poncho is created using BLÆSTs state-of-the-art three-layer membrane (Care tech), balancing between protection and breathability. The material is lightweight and flexible, offering city comfort and freedom of movement.
Bergen poncho is constructed using:
- 3L Care Tech Pro
- 3-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- 100% Recycled Polyester (GRS certified)
The poncho is waterproof (20 000 mm) and breathable (10 000 gm/24hrs). It has a removable reflective tag and a big hood with adjustment.
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.