The Bergen Poncho is a key player in our Women's outerwear range, boasting waterproof, windproof and breathable properties that are sure to protect you during inclement weather. The A-shaped silhouette lends a unique cut that doesn’t compromise on the garment's technical acumen.
The model is 177 cm tall and is wearing a size S. Bergen Poncho has an oversized fit. We recommend choosing your regular size, or to size down for a slightly more fitted look.
– Adjustable sleeve opening with elastic lycra cuff
– Oversized storm hood
– Chest pocket with zip
– Extra pocket flap (Pimp your poncho) in orange and black. The flap on the poncho is dye to match.
– 3L Care-Tech Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Water column: 20 000 mm
– Breathable: 10 000gm/24hrs
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.
Do you have any questions about orders, payment, or shipping? Check out the overview of frequently asked questions in our help center.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions there, do not hesitate to contact us.