A clean-looking silhouette with minimal lines defines the Bjorli Jacket. Utilising lightweight down insulation, it will keep you warm and comfortable throughout Autumn and Winter without sacrificing on style.
– Straight fit, long length
– Reflex details
– Zip in front
– Lower side pockets with zip
– Arm pocket with flap
– Adjustable hood and collar
– Adjustable sleeve opening with elastic lycra cuff
– Elastic cord in bottom edge
– 2L Care-Tech Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Waterproof rating: 20 000 mm
– Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
– Filling - RDS approved 90% duck down, 10% feather
- Close all zippers, buttons and velcro. Remove all reflexes, and turn the jacket inside out. Remember to close the zipper in front.
Wash the jacket alone, and preferably with tumble dryer balls.
Feel free to use a down program, if your machine does not have this, a gentle washing program can be used.
- Wash at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach or softening or rinsing agents, as they can damage the water-resistant properties and colours of the fabric.
- Rinse the garment twice, before hanging it up to dry. Shake and puff up the jacket every half hour until the jacket is completely dry
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. Though this has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.