Emblem insulated vest
This insulated men’s vest from BLÆST is designed to keep you warm on a cold day. Wear it with your favorite jumper or knitted sweater, or layer it on top of your lightweight wind- and waterproof jacket for added insulation.
The Emblem insulated vest has several pockets for conveniently storing essentials like keys, wallet, and phone. It also has a stand collar, which helps shield your neck from the wind. The reflective tone-in-tone logo at the chest will help make you more visible in the dark, while the concealed bungee-style drawstring at the hem allows you to customize the fit.
The model is 189,5 cm tall and is wearing size L.
This insulated vest uses RDC-certified down and Care Tech fabric, which is made from 100% recycled polyester (GRS certified).
- 2L care tech pro
- Ultrasonic 2-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Breathable 10 000 gm/24hr
Washing an insulated vest can seem like a daunting task, which is understandable. It does take time. But if you’ve spilled hot chocolate or played outside in the mud with your kids, you might have to.
Luckily, our styles can handle machine wash and tumble dryer – so all you have to do, is follow a few easy steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Before you wash your vest, make sure to close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Turn your vest inside out and make sure the front zipper is closed.
- Wash the vest alone, with tumble dryer balls. If your washing machine has a program for down products, you should use this. If not, select a gentle washing program at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and the color of the fabric.
- Tumble dry at low heat with tumble dryer balls. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you should hang-dry the vest. Make sure you shake and puff the vest every half hour until it’s completely dry.
- Do not iron the product.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.