Emblem vest AW22
In the market for a light layering piece with plenty of storage? Look no further, the Emblem Vest ticks all of those boxes. The choices of wear are endless, whether you wear it on its own on top of a sweatshirt or underneath a shell jacket, the Emblem Vest works with you, not against you.
– Laminated zipper pockets
– Reflective details
– Chest pocket
– Down insulation
– 2L Care-RS Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Waterproof Rating: 20 000 mm
– Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
– RDS Approved 90% Duck Down and 10% Feather
Washing a down/insulated jacket can seem like a daunting task, which is understandable. It does take time. But if you’ve spilled hot chocolate or played outside in the mud with your kids, you might have to.
Luckily, our jackets can handle machine wash and tumble dryer – so all you have to do, is follow a few easy steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Before you wash your down jacket, make sure to close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Turn your jacket inside out and make sure the front zipper is closed.
- Wash the jacket alone, with tumble dryer balls. If your washing machine has a program for down products, you should use this. If not, select a gentle washing program at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and the color of the fabric.
- Tumble dry at low heat with tumble dryer balls. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you should hang-dry the jacket. Make sure you shake and puff the jacket every half hour until it’s completely dry.
- Do not iron the product.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.