Giske Pant RS Loose
Compared to our regular Giske pant, this unisex style has a loose fit with wide legs. It combines a modern look with the functionality you’d expect from regular hiking pants. In addition, Giske RS Loose is created using durable Ripstop fabric for optimal longevity.
Giske RS Loose has two side pockets and an integrated belt with a magnetic Fidlock® buckle.
This is a unisex style and, for men, we recommend choosing your regular size. The male model is 184 cm tall and is wearing a size M.
– Loose fit with wide legs
– Ripstop fabric
– Belt with a magnetic Fidlock® buckle
– Breathable (10 000 GM/24HRS)
– Waterproof (20 000 mm)
– 3L Care-RS Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination with woven backing
– Taped sealed seams
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.
Do you have any questions about orders, payment, or shipping? Check out the overview of frequently asked questions in our help center.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions there, do not hesitate to contact us.