Constructed using 3L Care-RS Pro, the Helleren Jacket RS is as close as you’ll get to full protection from the rain thanks to a protective high-neck collar and a fully seam taped interior. Tried and tested in harsh Nordic conditions, not much will get past, especially when it is paired with a light layer like the Emblem Vest. It is fitted with four pockets on the front - two on each side: the larger one runs parallel down the length of the jacket with the smaller of the two just tucked behind it.
– Adjustable hood
– Reflex details
– Zip in front
– Concealed hand pockets with zipper
– Drawcord adjustability on hem
– Two-Way zipper entry
– Adjustable sleeve opening with elastic lycra cuff
– Elastic cord in bottom edge
– 3L Care-RS Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Waterproof rating: 20 000 mm
– Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
- Close all zippers, buttons and velcro.
- Wash at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach or softening or rinsing agents, as they can damage the water-resistant properties and colours of the fabric.
- Rinse the garment twice, before hanging it up to dry.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. Though this has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.