As one of our core styles, the Helleren jacket is versatile and comes in several colors, from calm neutrals to this season’s trend colors.
The jacket has a regular fit, a zip in front, and an adjustable hood with molded brim.
The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing a size L. Helleren is true to size, so we recommend choosing your regular size.
Helleren jacket has a regular fit and is created using a 3-layer TPU lamination with woven backing. It’s constructed using:
– 3L care tech pro
– 3-layer TPU lamination
– Taped seams
– 100% Recycled Polyester (GRS certified)
– Regular fit
– Zip in front
– Adjustable hood with molded brim
– Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
– Waterproof: 20 000 mm
– Lycra at the sleeve for a snug fit
– Vent at the back
– Two inside chest pockets
– Removable reflective tag
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.