Helleren RS jacket SS23
As one of our core styles, the Helleren RS jacket is versatile and comes in several colors, from calm neutrals to this season’s trend colors.
The jacket is created using Ripstop fabric, which is less prone to tearing and improves the item’s longevity. Helleren RS jacket has a regular fit, zip in front, and an adjustable hood with molded brim.
The model is 184 cm tall and is wearing a size L. Helleren RS is true to size, we recommend choosing your regular size.
– Regular fit
– Zip in front
– Adjustable hood with molded brim
– Breathable (10 000 GM/24HRS)
– Waterproof (20 000 mm)
– 3L Care-RS Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination with woven backing
– Taped sealed seams
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.