Helleren RS jacket SS22
Constructed using 3L Care-RS Pro, the Helleren RS jacket offers full protection from the rain thanks to a protective high-neck collar and a fully seam taped interior. It is fitted with four pockets on the front - two on each side: the larger one runs parallel down the length of the jacket with the smaller of the two just tucked behind it.
– Adjustable hood
– Reflex details
– Zip in front
– Concealed hand pockets with zipper
– Drawcord adjustability on hem
– Two-Way zipper entry
– Adjustable sleeve opening with elastic lycra cuff
– Elastic cord in bottom edge
– 3L Care-RS Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Waterproof rating: 20 000 mm
– Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.