Of course our first shorts are multifunctional, with primaloft padding, soft lining, a water-repellent fabric and a drawstring to customize your fit.
Model wears L and is 188 cm.
– 1L Ripstop Pro
– 100% Polyester
– 1 Layer Ripstop
– Water repellent
– Lining - 100% Nylon
– Padding - Primaloft Gold, 90% recycled fibers 40g/m2
– Reflective details
– Straight fit, medium length
– Side pockets with zip
- Close all zippers, buttons and velcro. Remove all reflexes, and turn the shorts inside out.
- Wash at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach or softening or rinsing agents, as they can damage the water-resistant properties and colours of the fabric.
- Rinse the garment twice, before hanging it up to dry.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. Though this has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.