Trench coats never go out of style, but they’re not always your best friend when it’s pouring. Well, that’s about to change!
With Klipra coat, you can look sharp and still be shielded from the elements. The coat is waterproof, windproof, and breathable, and the hood can be hidden in the stand collar when you don’t need it.
The belt creates a feminine silhouette and comes with a magnetic Fidlock® buckle. The coat has one chest pocket, one sleeve pocket, and utility pockets with both top and side opening.
The model is 177 cm tall and is wearing a size S. Klipra Coat tends to run big, so we recommend choosing your regular size for an oversized fit. If you want a fitted look, size down.
– Waterproof (20 000 mm)
– Belt with a magnetic Fidlock® buckle
– A hood that can be hidden in the stand collar
– Utility pockets with both top and side opening
– Chest pocket
– Sleeve pocket
– 3L Care-Tech Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.
Do you have any questions about orders, payment, or shipping? Check out the overview of frequently asked questions in our help center.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions there, do not hesitate to contact us.