From going to work and strolling through a city to skating or dancing at a festival – the Klipra Pant does it all. It merges the best from functional outerwear and street style to provide a versatile pair of pants that suits an active lifestyle.
The Klipra Pant has four practical pockets, and it is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. The belt has a magnetic Fidlock® buckle, which makes it easy to take on/off.
The style is true to size, choose your regular size. For the colors Java and Black, the model is 178 cm tall and is wearing size S. For the color Beige, the model is also wearing a size S, but she's 175 cm tall.
Klipra pant has a loose fit, four pockets, and a belt with a magnetic Fidlock®-buckle. It is windproof, breathable (10 000 gm/24hrs) and waterproof (20 000 mm).
- 3L Care-Tech Pro
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 3-layer TPU lamination with woven backing
- Taped sealed seams
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.