Linge RS jakcet
Linge RS is the only shirt jacket you’ll ever need. It’s created in a lightweight Ripstop fabric, making it both comfortable and durable.
The shirt jacket combines a sleek modern look with the functionality you’d expect from waterproof outerwear. In addition, it has four smart pockets in front and adjustable sleeve cuffs.
The model is 184 cm tall and is wearing a size L. Linge RS is true to size, we recommend choosing your regular size.
– Ripstop fabric
– Four pockets
– Adjustable sleeve cuffs
– Breathable (10 000 GM/24HRS)
– Waterproof (20 000 mm)
– 3L Care-RS Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination with woven backing
– Taped sealed seams
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.