A staple BLÆST outerwear silhouette, the Rauma Jacket welcomes a new iteration with updated technical details for Autumn/Winter. Insulated using responsibly sourced down and incorporating 2L Care-Tech Pro construction, this is the optimal jacket for shielding yourself for Nordic conditions - as a matter of fact, for any conditions.
– Adjustable hood
– Reflective details
– Down Insulated
– Laminated front zipper
– Front pockets with zip
– Two Way zipper
– Drawcord adjustability on hem
– Longer length
– Full front zip with Chin Guard
– OEKO-TEX standard 100 Class II
– 3L Care-Tech Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Waterproof Rating: 20 000 mm
– Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
– RDS Approved 90% Duck Down and 10% Feather
- Close all zippers, buttons and velcro. Remove all reflexes, and turn the jacket inside out. Remember to close the zipper in front.
Wash the jacket alone, and preferably with tumble dryer balls.
Feel free to use a down program, if your machine does not have this, a gentle washing program can be used.
- Wash at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach or softening or rinsing agents, as they can damage the water-resistant properties and colours of the fabric.
- Rinse the garment twice, before hanging it up to dry. Shake and puff up the jacket every half hour until the jacket is completely dry
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. Though this has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.