Sæbø is a short women’s down jacket that functions as a stylish and practical outerwear piece.
The jacket’s stand collar helps shield your neck from chilly winds, ensuring warmth and comfort. You can also hide the hood in the collar on days when the skies are clear. The wide sleeves allow for easy layering and a contemporary and relaxed fit, while the welt pockets offer a practical yet stylish solution for storing small essentials.
For this down jacket, a bungee-style drawstring is concealed at the hem, which allows you to customize the fit and keep cold air out. The inside of the sleeves has Lycra cuffs and can, therefore, be adjusted as well.
To enhance visibility in low-light conditions, the Sæbø down jacket features a tone-in-tone reflective logo printed on the chest.
This jacket is relatively true to size, but it leans more towards being large rather than small. The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing size S.
Sæbø is a 2-layer jacket created using our Care Tech fabric, made from 100% recycled polyester (GRS-certified).
- Ultrasonic 2-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- RDC-certified down
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
Washing a down jacket can seem like a daunting task, which is understandable. It does take time. But if you’ve spilled hot chocolate or played outside in the mud with your kids, you might have to.
Luckily, our jackets can handle machine wash and tumble dryer – so all you have to do, is follow a few easy steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Before you wash your down jacket, make sure to close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Turn your jacket inside out and make sure the front zipper is closed.
- Wash the jacket alone, with tumble dryer balls. If your washing machine has a program for down products, you should use this. If not, select a gentle washing program at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and the color of the fabric.
- Tumble dry at low heat with tumble dryer balls. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you should hang-dry the jacket. Make sure you shake and puff the jacket every half hour until it’s completely dry.
- Do not iron the product.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.