With its regular fit, smart side zipper, and spacious kangaroo pocket, Signalen is an anorak that’s both easy to wear and practical. It is packable and easy to bring in a bag, and the adjustable hood has a molded brim to help you fend off the rain.
This is a unisex style with a straight fit. For women, we recommend sizing down.
In the colors Black and Dusty Green, the models are 177/178 cm tall and they are wearing a size S. For the other colors, the model is 175 cm tall and is wearing a size S.
With its three-layer Care Tech membrane, Signalen anorak offers both protection and flexibility.
- 3L Care-Tech Pro
- 100% Recycled polyester (GRS certified)
- 3-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- Regular fit
- Product is packable and easy to bring in a bag
- Adjustable sleeve and lycra cuff
- Breathable: 10 000 gm24hrs
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Adjustable hood with molded brim
- Removable reflective tag
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.