With its regular fit, smart side zipper, and spacious kangaroo pocket, Signalen is an anorak that’s both easy to wear and practical. The adjustable hood has a molded brim to help you fend off the rain.
The model is 184 cm tall and is wearing a size M. This is a unisex style. For men, we recommend choosing your regular size.
– Regular fit
– Product is packable and easy to bring in a bag
– Adjustable sleeve and lycra cuff
– Breathable (10 000 GM/24HRS)
– Waterproof (20 000 mm)
– 3L Care-Tech Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination with woven backing
– Taped sealed seams
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.
Do you have any questions about orders, payment, or shipping? Check out the overview of frequently asked questions in our help center.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions there, do not hesitate to contact us.