A waterproof, windproof, and lightweight anorak created with durable Ribstop fabric – making it the perfect companion for outdoor activities.
In addition, Signalen RS has a regular fit, kangaroo pocket, and front and side zippers.
The model is 177 cm tall and is wearing a size XS in the color pat. She is wearing size S in molte yellow, birch and dawn blue.
– Regular fit
– Adjustable hood with molded brim
– Packable and easy to bring in a bag
– Breathable (10 000 GM/24HRS)
– Waterproof (20 000 mm)
– 3L Care-RS Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination with woven backing
– Taped sealed seams
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.
Do you have any questions about orders, payment, or shipping? Check out the overview of frequently asked questions in our help center.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions there, do not hesitate to contact us.