At BLÆST, we want to design garments that encourage you to go outdoors no matter the conditions and our Spitsbergen Jacket allows you to do just that thanks to its carefully considered construction; the 2-layer construction and water repellent finish being just two of those characteristics. It’s hard to look past the oversized wrap-around hood, a truly unique feature of this jacket.
The style is a oversized - we recommend to size down.
The model wears a size S and is 179,5cm.
– Down insulated
– Reflex details
– Zip in front
– Lower side pockets with zip
– Oversized hood
– Front pockets
– Hidden belt at the waist with magnetic hem
– Sleeve opening with elastic lycra cuff
– Elastic cord in bottom edge
– 2L Care-Tech Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Waterproof rating: 20 000 mm
– Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
– Filling - RDS approved 90% duck down, 10% feather
- Close all zippers, buttons and velcro. Remove all reflexes, and turn the jacket inside out. Remember to close the zipper in front.
Wash the jacket alone, and preferably with tumble dryer balls.
Feel free to use a down program, if your machine does not have this, a gentle washing program can be used.
- Wash at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach or softening or rinsing agents, as they can damage the water-resistant properties and colours of the fabric.
- Rinse the garment twice, before hanging it up to dry. Shake and puff up the jacket every half hour until the jacket is completely dry
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. Though this has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.