Stordal down jacket
This men’s down jacket is designed to provide optimal warmth, comfort, and functionality.
The Stordal down jacket features a funnel neck with a hidden adjustable hood inside the collar. The two-way zip closure offers versatility and ease of movement. To ensure a secure and seamless closure, the jacket is equipped with a magnet press stud at the placket.
In addition to the welt pockets at the front, this jacket features a hidden zippered pocket at the back. This discreet pocket provides an additional storage solution for your essentials, such as a wallet, keys, or phone. The zippered closure ensures that your belongings remain safe and secure while you're on the move.
To provide a snug and comfortable fit, the inside of the sleeves is designed with Lycra cuffs. For enhanced visibility in low-light conditions, the jacket also has a reflective logo printed on the chest.
The jacket is true to size, and the model is 189,5 cm tall and is wearing size L.
This highly technical winter jacket for men is crafted using RDC certified down and our Care Tech fabric, which is made from 100% recycled polyester (GRS-certified).
– 2L care tech pro
– Ultrasonic 2-layer TPU lamination
– Taped seams
– Waterproof: 20 000 mm
– Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
Washing a down jacket can seem like a daunting task, which is understandable. It does take time. But if you’ve spilled hot chocolate or played outside in the mud with your kids, you might have to.
Luckily, our jackets can handle machine wash and tumble dryer – so all you have to do, is follow a few easy steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Before you wash your down jacket, make sure to close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Turn your jacket inside out and make sure the front zipper is closed.
- Wash the jacket alone, with tumble dryer balls. If your washing machine has a program for down products, you should use this. If not, select a gentle washing program at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and the color of the fabric.
- Tumble dry at low heat with tumble dryer balls. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you should hang-dry the jacket. Make sure you shake and puff the jacket every half hour until it’s completely dry.
- Do not iron the product.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.