Boasting a sleek and seamless exterior, the Stordal Jacket has been constructed using our esteemed 2-L Care-Tech Pro fabric that repels water, breaths and keeps the wind at bay, all desired characteristics of any outerwear piece for this time of year. Equipped with a handful of secure pockets, a high-neck collar and down insulation, it’s hard to look past this jacket.
– Down Insulated
– Reflex details
– Full front zip with chin guard
– Side pockets with flap
– Inner security pocket
– Internal zip at the collar for hood adjustment
– Adjustable sleeve opening with elastic lycra cuff
– Drawcord adjustability on hem
– 2L Care-Tech Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Waterproof rating: 20 000 mm
– Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
– Filling - RDS approved 90% duck down, 10% feather
- Close all zippers, buttons and velcro. Remove all reflexes, and turn the jacket inside out. Remember to close the zipper in front.
Wash the jacket alone, and preferably with tumble dryer balls.
Feel free to use a down program, if your machine does not have this, a gentle washing program can be used.
- Wash at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach or softening or rinsing agents, as they can damage the water-resistant properties and colours of the fabric.
- Rinse the garment twice, before hanging it up to dry. Shake and puff up the jacket every half hour until the jacket is completely dry
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. Though this has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.