This short 3-layer jacket features a stand collar, adding a touch of sophistication to your ensemble. In addition, this collar also offers extra protection against chilly winds, keeping your neck warm and cozy.
The Sula jacket has wide sleeve openings, which adds a modern twist to the design. It enhances mobility and allows you to showcase other layers or accessories you may be wearing underneath.
Welt pockets are seamlessly integrated into the jacket, offering practicality and style. The concealed bungee-style drawstring at the hem allows you to customize the fit and keep cold air out.
The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing a size S.
This women’s jacket is created using:
- 3L care tech pro
- 3-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
- Padded (insulated) stand collar
- Welt pockets with zip closing
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Wide sleeve opening
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.