Synes RS Coat
A few times a year, we go through periods that are “between seasons.” The weather changes instantly, and you can experience all four seasons in one day, making it difficult to decide which jacket to wear. But don’t worry – we got you covered.
Synes RS Coat is perfect for those days! It combines function and fashion so you can look good, feel comfortable and stay shielded from the elements.
When it's windy, you can adjust the hood to make sure it stays in place. If you want to show off your figure, you can tighten the elastic band in the waist. In addition, you can zip off parts of the sleeves.
The model is 177 cm tall and is wearing a size S. Synes Coat has an oversized fit, we recommend choosing your regular size or to size down for a slightly more fitted look.
– Loose fit
– Ripstop fabric
– Adjustable hood
– Elastic band in the waist, which can be tightened
– Zipp-off sleeves
– Breathable (10 000 GM/24HRS)
– Waterproof (20 000 mm)
– 3L Care-RS Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination with woven backing
– Taped sealed seams
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.
Do you have any questions about orders, payment, or shipping? Check out the overview of frequently asked questions in our help center.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions there, do not hesitate to contact us.