Minimalistic, yet practical and smart – Synes is a lightweight unisex jacket with functional features suitable for an active lifestyle. The jacket is waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
With its loose fit, the Synes jacket is comfortable to wear when exploring the outdoors – even when dressing with layers underneath. The hood has a molded brim and can be adjusted.
Synes jacket is a unisex style with an oversized fit. For women, we recommend sizing down one size. In the color Black, the model is 175 cm tall and is wearing a size S. For the other colors, the model is 177 cm tall, and she's also wearing a size S.
This outerwear jacket is created using our own fabric, Care Tech, which is made from 100% recycled polyester (GRS certified). The jacket has:
- 3L Care Tech Pro
- 3-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
Synes jacket is also breathable (10 000 gm/24hrs), waterproof (20 000 mm), and windproof.
- Adjustable bottom sleeve hem
- Magnetic closing at the front plaque
- Welt pockets with zip closing
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Vent at the back
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.