Returns and complaints
Return domestic ordres (Norway)
We hope you will love everything that you order from us but if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days to return.
Please fill out the return form included in your shipment. Your order number, article number and size are mandatory fields. You can find this information in the order confirmation email sent to you.
After you have filled out the form, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure the products are in the same condition in which they were delivered to you, with all identification tags, packaging and seal still attached.
3. Place the item with the return form in the orginal shipping bag or a suitable carton, and seal the package properly.
4. Put the return label you received with your order on the outside of the box. If you have not received this, contact us at email@example.com.
5. Deliver it at your local post office. Remember to ask Posten/Bring for your return-receipt with tracking number.6. If your return is accepted, your return will be refunded within 14 days from time of arrival.
Please note that for returns of orders placed after 2022.11.01 we will apply a 69 NOK return fee, that will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Purchased items are not exchangeable into a different size and/or color. Exchanges are handled in the same manner as a return. You need to place another order of your desired product/size and we will ship this to you while your return/refund are being processed. We practice a 14 days return-period, from the day that you receive your order. Returns that are returned outside the return-period of 14 days can be denied and shipped back to you.
ComplaintsPlease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any complaints. We need to accept this before we can make any refund or compensated. Please send us a detailed description of how the error appeared on the product, and how you found it first time. Please also include pictures that clearly presents the error with your product.
Right of withdrawal
Unless the agreement is exempt from the right of cancellation, the buyer can cancel the purchase of the goods in accordance with the Right of Cancellation Act.
The buyer must notify the seller of using the right of withdrawal within 14 days of the deadline starting to run. The deadline includes all calendar days. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, holiday or bank holiday, the deadline is extended to the nearest working day.
The withdrawal period is deemed to have been met if notification is sent before the end of the period. The buyer has the burden of proof that the right of withdrawal has been exercised, and the notification should therefore be made in writing (right of withdrawal form, e-mail or letter).
The cancellation period starts to run:
- When purchasing individual items, the cancellation period will run from the day after the item(s) have been received.
- If a subscription is sold, or the agreement involves regular delivery of identical goods, the deadline runs from the day after the first shipment is received.
- If the purchase consists of several deliveries, the cancellation period will run from the day after the last delivery has been received.
When using the right of withdrawal, the goods must be returned to the seller without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the notification of the use of the right of withdrawal being given.
Complaints are addressed to the seller within a reasonable time. The parties shall attempt to resolve any disputes amicably.
If this is not successful, the buyer can contact the Norwegian Consumer Protection Authority for mediation. Forbrukertilsynet is available on phone 23 400 600 or www.forbrukertilsynet.no.
The European Commission's complaints portal can also be used if you wish to lodge a complaint. It is particularly relevant if you are a consumer living in another EU country. The complaint is filed here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.