Flø RS jacket
Insulated, waterproof, and breathable – Flø RS is the perfect spring jacket. It’s warm enough for the cold and cloudy days, but not so insulated that you’ll overheat if the sun comes out to greet you.
The jacket’s got a clean look, with a zipper in front and four pockets. You can adjust the sleeves with Lycra cuffs.
The model is 184 cm tall and is wearing a size L. Flø Jacket tends to run big. We recommend sizing down for a better fit or keeping your regular size for an oversized fit.
– Four pockets
– Adjustable Lycra cuffs
– Product is packable and easy to bring in a bag
– Breathable (10 000 GM/24HRS)
– Waterproof (20 000 mm)
– Primaloft® insulation
– 2L Care-RS Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 2 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
Washing a down/insulated jacket can seem like a daunting task, which is understandable. It does take time. But if you’ve spilled hot chocolate or played outside in the mud with your kids, you might have to.
Luckily, our jackets can handle machine wash and tumble dryer – so all you have to do, is follow a few easy steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Before you wash your down jacket, make sure to close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Turn your jacket inside out and make sure the front zipper is closed.
- Wash the jacket alone, with tumble dryer balls. If your washing machine has a program for down products, you should use this. If not, select a gentle washing program at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and the color of the fabric.
- Tumble dry at low heat with tumble dryer balls. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you should hang-dry the jacket. Make sure you shake and puff the jacket every half hour until it’s completely dry.
- Do not iron the product.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.