Hildre is a versatile midi skirt with an adjustable belt at the waist and water-repellent slanted zip pockets.
This women’s skirt is designed to elevate your style while providing practicality and functionality for your everyday needs. Dress it with a blouse and heels for a sophisticated look, or pair it with a casual top and sneakers for a more laid-back vibe.
The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing a size S.
Hildre is a 3-layer midi skirt created using our own fabric, Care Tech, which is made from 100% recycled polyester (GRS certified). All three layers of the material are TPU laminated, and the skirt has taped seams.
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
- Belt with a magnetic Fidlock® buckle
- Water-repellent slanted zip pockets
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.