The Nørve pant is designed with a regular fit and perfectly balances style and functionality.
With its classic silhouette and the 3-layer membrane quality, the Nørve pant is the ideal choice for a modern lifestyle. You can wear it when hiking, on a weekend getaway, or simply as you navigate your daily life.
The model is 178 cm tall and is wearing a size S.
Like most styles in our collection, Nørve pant is created using 3L Care Tech Pro, our fabric made from 100% recycled polyester (GRS certified).
The pant has a 3-layer TPU lamination and taped seams, and it's:
- Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Belt with magnetic Fidlock® buckle
- Slanted pockets
- Removable reflective tag
- Back pockets
- Adjustable bottom hem
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.