Rovde is a highly functional and stylish coat with several features to keep you protected and comfortable in various weather conditions.
The coat has an adjustable, fitted hood with a drawstring and brim, which gives your head and neck versatile coverage and protection. It also has a water-repellent two-way zip closure at the front, allowing for ventilation, flexibility, and ease of movement. You can also customize the fit of the sleeves by adjusting the hook and loop tab at the cuffs.
In addition, the Rovde coat has a vent at the back that ensures proper ventilation, preventing overheating and allowing for airflow during active pursuits.
The Rovde coat is a unisex style. The male model is 189,5 cm tall and wearing size L. The female model is 175 cm tall and wearing size S.
This 3-layer coat is made from our fabric, called Care Tech. This material is created using 100% recycled polyester (GRS certified). The Rovde coat has taped seams, and all layers are TPU laminated.
– Waterproof: 20 000 mm
– Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
– Water-repellent slanted zip pockets at the waist
– Adjustable bottom sleeve
– Adjustable hood with molded brim
– Vent at the back
– Removable reflective tag
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.