Rovde is a highly functional and stylish coat with several features to keep you protected and comfortable in various weather conditions.
The coat has an adjustable, fitted hood with a drawstring and brim, which gives your head and neck versatile coverage and protection. It also has a water-repellent two-way zip closure at the front, allowing for ventilation, flexibility, and ease of movement. You can also customize the fit of the sleeves by adjusting the hook and loop tab at the cuffs.
In addition, the Rovde coat has a vent at the back that ensures proper ventilation, preventing overheating and allowing for airflow during active pursuits.
The Rovde coat is a unisex style, and the model is 175 cm tall and wearing size S.
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.